Book Club Penguins - Book 7 Membership: A Pocketful of Happiness by Richard E. Grant
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Subscribe to our Book Club membership on our website or in-store
- We will email you to get some personal details
- You can choose what way of reading you prefer Paperback, E-Book, or Audiobook and you will receive yours
- You will have access to a private Instagram page & WhatsApp group to see our book discussions, live chats and general Book Club banter to keep you entertained along the way.
- For the final chapter, we will host a book club party where we can meet & discuss the books
- Paperback, Ebook, or Audiobook sent to you each month
- Access a private Instagram page & WhatsApp group
- Rosypenguin goodie bag to welcome you to the Book Club *(one per person at the time of initial joining)
- Invite to the final chapter party
- A Pocketful of Happiness by Richard E. Grant
Born in Swaziland in 1957, Richard E. Grant moved to the UK to pursue his acting career, and has been a fixture on our screens since his breakout role in Withnail and I in 1987. When his beloved wife Joan died in 2021 after almost forty years together, she set him a challenge: to find a pocketful of happiness in every day.
'A gorgeously candid account of acting and showbusiness. And an intimate and heartfelt story of love, loss and a life spent together. I cannot remember being so moved by a book.'
'An emotional rollercoaster - profoundly moving and wonderfully entertaining. A brilliant memoir about living, loving and losing.'
'A deeply moving memoir from one of our greatest actors'
'Fascinating, funny and heart wrenching. Ultimately uplifting because it's a beautiful and honest celebration of a deep, deep love'
Dame Judy Walters